Nano Dimension, a Tech global leader in 3D Printed Electronics, is looking for you, Printing Additive Manufacturing technologist, to join our team. You will work in a dynamic company with cutting edge technology and leading customers.
The job includes:
· Hands on working on the 3D printer, stroboscope, etc.
· Working on interdisciplinary developing and improving the printing process
· Design and analysis of experiments performed on Nano-Dimensions printer
· Failure analysis of complex multidisciplinary printing experiments and defining relevant corrective actions.
· Printing Quality evaluation and analysis of printed PCBs
· Exploring the different printing parameters such as temperatures/curing/sintering/frequencies/humidity/.
· Developing methods for evaluation & analysis of Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical properties.
· Electrical parametric characterization of electronic devices manufactured
· Perform R&D optimization in order to produce the optimum device performance, enabling a repeatable & reliable product printing.
M.Sc / PhD in Physics/ Materials Engineering/Nanotechnology or related fields - Must
Highly self-motivated, self-learning and problem-solving skills – Must
Knowledge or experience with electric circuit design and production- An advantage
Experience with characterization tools – Must
Experience in ink-jet printing or related technologies - Must
Statistical analysis tools – a strong advantage
Experience with ink Curing and sintering systems – An advantage
Technical skills – An advantage
Have analytical approach to problem solving - An advantage
Ability to multitask- An advantage.
Ability to work independently
Organized working and documentation
Capability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team